The story of men twirling their mustaches in honor of their manhood is the basis of many a tale in the annals of history. The mustache has been associated as the source of pride and glory since historic times and is now making a resurgence. As always we see the on-screen personas of our demi gods, the actors we idolize, doing the honors by doling out generously dreams packed in celluloid. Of course in the South, this has always held true and the hero has always treasured his mustache. Who better to show Bollywood the way than choreographer-turned-director Prabhudheva? He has directed Akshay Kumar in twirling his mustache with elan in Rowdy Rathore which is off to a flying start, opening with Rs. 15.10 crore on the very first day.
There is a local saying that expresses something to this effect “Even when fallen, the mustache is untouched.” If you ignore my translation skills, you will notice that what I’m referring to is something as mystical as the eternal phoenix that refuses to die. It is the same with the pride of a mustached man who refuses to succumb to adversity, disaster, defeat or even death as in the case of Rowdy Rathore, where the hero returns back from the dead more than once! Even the movie faced it’s share of hiccups as producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali had to dish out Rs 50 lakh in an out-of-court settlement with Hyderabad based music label Aditya Music. Why? Because they claimed the rights of the now famous song from Rowdy Rathore; Chintata. So while everyone was busy celebrating the film’s success, Bhansali faced a legal notice over the super hit track. True to his film’s hero, Bhansali, unfazed by the legal tangles opted for an amicable out-of-court settlement instead of haggling it out in a court room. The film of course followed with numbers like Rs 14.7 crore on Saturday and Rs 18.5 crore on Sunday bringing in Rs 48.3 crore India net even breaking the record of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabang’ of Rs 48 crore. ‘Rowdy Rathore’ is all set to enter the Rs 100 crore movie club. A lot of things have worked for the film, like the timing, the set up, Prabhudheva’s direction and the entire masala that has been spread evenly over the film which got the biggest possible opening for the year after Agneepath.
The Realty market is in much the same way standing resolute in the face of a lull. Just like our mustached heroes, we have Hyderabad standing tall and twirling it’s mustache unfazed by the current state of affairs. Confident in the knowledge that things will soon start working in it’s favor again. One such developer who is showing remarkable fortitude is Trident Properties Pvt Ltd, a market leader in Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar. The company creates residential spaces rich in design and finish, guaranteeing long term satisfaction for clients. Their hottest property is the Trident Grande @ Kompally. In the spirit of filmistan, I will narrate this tale. Once upon a time in Hyderabad, Kompally was an area destined to house only large farm houses, gated plotted communities, bungalows. Today however, once can see swank apartments, restaurants, malls, prominent schools and entertainment such as Go-Karting and the Apparel Park. It had once lost its glory to the sudden upstart Hi-tech City with it’s glass and steel startups, but like the quintessential hero with the twirling mustache, Kompally has risen to newer heights with a wealth of well-planned and execute projects.
Development continued thanks to those who were foresighted and knew that this area will come back into demand because of the upcoming infrastructure and connectivity to that area – ORR (Outer Ring Road) and MMTS Phase 2, TRIDENT Properties with the Trident Grande stands out amongst the others like Ashoka Builders, Aparna Constructions, Splendid Aparna, Koncept Ambience, Modi Builders, Modi Properties, Manbhum Constructions to name a few.
Why live in Kompally?
- Accessible: 12 Km from Paradise, Mahindra Tech Park – 6 km, Bowenpally – 7 Km
- Affordable: These areas are seeing lot of demand for good size apartments and houses as it is still affordable here. For Eg: A bungalow in Kondapur and Gachibowli areas can cost a whopping 3.5 crores to 5 crores for a 500 square yards with a built up of 3500 sft approx. The same or superior quality bungalow in Kompally surroundings will cost 1.3 to 1.5 crores. There are also options available for Rs.50 lakhs to 1 crore bungalows with a little smaller plot sizes. A good apartment in Hi-tech City and Gachibowli areas cost a minimum of Rs.3,000 per sft to Rs.5,000 per sft and where in Kompally surroundings the best of apartments of same quality or better would cost Rs.1850 to 2200 per sft because of the huge land cost difference.
- ORR – Outer Ring Road
- MMTS – Second phase of MMTS connecting Secunderabad to Medchal
- Pure Residential Zone: These areas are primarily pure residential zones and would be a preferred destination for end users and long term investors
- More Green: Fresh air and green spaces are a guarantee in these localities
- More organized Residential Development: Better Roads, Social Infrastructure, Greenery and easy access to Public Transport
- Ground Water: These areas are known for fertile land and good ground water since years as compared to the rocky areas which are being converted into expensive residential destinations
- Entertainment and Events: This locality now boasts of super markets, restaurants like Dhola-ri-dhani, Dominos etc and Dhabas, Cineplex’s and games zone such as Go-Karting etc. The area now also boasts of large convention halls suitable for Business Conferences and Big Fat Indian Weddings
- Education Institutes and Schools: CMR Engineering College, Oakridge, DRS International, Jain International School, Neeraj International School, St.Anns, Sadhu Vadhwani School, Shiva Shivani, etc.
- Many Hospitals/Nursing Homes in the close vicinity
Do you want to stay in a pigeon hole, which are well located instead of driving few extra kilometers, to give your family a lifestyle shift at affordable prices. It is not in the distant future that these localities will see appreciation, better than other areas once the new infrastructure which is aggressively underway is operational. Cash in on this 6 months to 1 year window in these areas to invest and reap benefits in the future.